Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Homework for the Weekends

The format is standard:
Lesson: Homework

ADMT: Think of more stories and try to get inspiration from youtube or any other sources. (By Next Wednesday)
IPWICT: Letter Writing using Pages. Save your file in this way: Register No. and drop it into the ICT folder. (By monday)

Homework collected from the past few days:
English: In your groups, continue to take pictures for your Information Reports.
Science: Science Reflection Worksheet (By next Monday)
Geography: Get your Geography Journal on the 4 National Taps of Singapore ready and done and elaborated on the Advantages and Disadvantages before the next Geography Lesson which is Next Tuesday.
I&E: If I am not wrong, there is still 1 last group which still have not presented, so as for that group, please get your presentation ready and done before the next I&E lesson which is Next Tuesday.
An announcement for the Chinese Students:

订阅学生报《早报逗号》(Subscription of ZBComma)

所有在新科技中学修读华文的学生,都必需订阅学生报《早报逗号》,以进行读报教学活动。各班华文老师将在下周向学生收取$14.40的订报费,详情请参阅3月份发出的家长信。

The money as stated above ($14.40) would be collected the next CL lesson which is Next Tuesday.

IPW: IPW Literature Review to be done and improved (By Next Tuesday)

All of you, please visit the Social Wellness and Welfare Blog @http://socialwellnessandwelfareblog.blogspot.com/

P.S. If there is any homework that I had left out (especially the Higher Malay Homework) or had the deadline written wrongly, please comment under the Comments Section and if there is any homework that you do not know what they are, you can MSN or Facebook me / email me at weichern97@gmail.com / call me @ 93834717.

Thanks,
VC of S1-03

No comments: