Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Class Logo



Just a New logo that I had created after we had formed our Class Vision:

Please Comment on this Class Logo.
Thanks,
VC of S1-03

15 comments:

Drone_59 said...

Nice!!! I like how science is involved in this design. Good job!!

gavin Lim Kang Jie said...

nice but it's like a clash of coloured graphichs... mabe it would look better if we drew it out

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

KAys, Thanks :D

Iskandar B Dzulkarnain said...

Wow thanks WC.

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

NpNp :D

ks said...

it looks like a white mouse's fur after its SAMT encounter.

Anonymous said...

I don't quite understand how our class vision is related to the picture.. Elaboration please? haha :)

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

AAA (batteries) is our vision, provides "energy" to S1-03 achiever, with the help of SST and our teachers who nurture us.

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

Do you understand??

koobh said...

Very well done! Good Job!

Someone said...

i gotta agree wif gavin. Its really a bit messy

Niloy Faiyaz :D said...

It is nice but I think that we should only put one sst logo on it and one light bulb to make it look it nicer. Like this, it is to messy.

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

Point taken... Just a reminder, you may stop commenting in this and make your own class logo and send it to me by Next Friday. Thanks, VC of S103

koobh said...

Done making...

Wei Chern, Jeremy said...

Thanks, Bing Han and Goh Jin Hao for your logos! Good Job!