We, the Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson, have made this blog to be our S2-03 Daily News Updates and Communication Blog. GO S2-03, Strive Hard to Achieve Your Goals and turn your dreams into Reality!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Class Decorations
If any of you have any ideas for the class decoration, please comment.
9 comments:
Why don't we put a large class-made motivational poster at the back of the classroom saying "Yay Life!"?
This is just a suggestion.
I have many motivational posters from Adam Khoo Learning Centre...
I think a class-made motivational poster has is nicer because we all know that we all put in a bit of work to complete it.
no hw 2 day meh? i tot have the admt, the math, the english, the other stuff?
@ drone 59 you sound like dilbert's pointy haired boss?
"A rotating cube... I like it!" -PHB
"Its a screen-saver!" -Dilbert
I don't do that okay?
We also can decorate our own tables.
@lulu bout tables:ya tat would be great!
We could have a joke section!
We can put shelves right beside out tables so our tables will not be so messy
Post a Comment