Governments role: Create legislation that aids rather than hinders recycling and promote activities that help achieve environmental goals of society
Industry Role: Seek viable, cost-effective products that use recycled materials and product that are designed for efficient recycling
Consumer's role: Purchase recycled items and specifies a preference for recycled items. separate plastics, papers and cans for recycling
I am thinking of … the topic… From the point of view of…the viewpoint you have chosen
I think…describe the topic from your viewpoint
A question I have from this viewpoint is…ask a question from this viewpoint
Wrap up:what new ideas do you have about the topic that you did not have before
Purpose of the routine: This routine helps students consider different and diverse perspectives involved in and around a topic. Understanding that people may think and feel differently about things is a key aspect of the fairness ideal.
Websites on recycling
-http://www.popularmechanics.com/archive/science/environment/recycling/0/10
-http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/recycling/4291566
-http://www.benefits-of-recycling.com/whyisrecyclingimportant.html
I type faster then gavin can upload his pictures?
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment