1. English E-mail advertising on Food for the Heart event. (On written paper)
2. ADMT Modeling and MM Presentation & Write-Up for Prototype
3. Mathematics - Anglo-Chinese cum Bedok South Secondary School paper
4. Reminder for I&E slides to be put into Submit Folder. Reflections on last week's I&E visit on InE blog.
5. (NOTE ONLY FOR SST STUDENT REPORTERS) Homework for Reporter's Recording and Script by 15th October.
6. History SBQ for those who have not submitted
7. English 2nd Practice C&S Test
8. Chinese Memorize Letter Writing Format... Or Else...
Please do remind me if I forget any homework. Thanks.
Peace Off.
Bless your face.
If you sneezed while reading this, bless you
Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-do subbbscribe. (You should already be)
You're welcome.
Outtro of darkness, then redness, then whiteness.
Followed by boop.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not forgetting the ADMT write-up on your prototype and SBQ for those who have not handed it in
chinese zuo ye
or workbook in engrish
Post a Comment