Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Homework for the Day! (3/9/10) (Six days till National Day!)

There will be a poll (later on) by Azeem for your opinions on how homework to be presented on the homework blog. So stay tuned. Now, onto homework:

First, we have Mother Tongue (1st Period):
-HML ; Performance Task (Jawapan Pelajar), Ringkasan Lembaran Kerja, Jurnal (2 Entries)
-CL ; Worksheet (For the answers refer to the Newspaper 25th issue), Send Storyboard (Only leaders)

ADMT:
-Drawing of Diagrams from Materials Folder (Front, End and Plan views)
- Ergonomics and Anthropometry entry for this week (By Next Monday)

Geography:
-To find pictures on the "Three or More, if You Can Afford" policy.
-Tidy up your e-Journal for checking
-Explore the website: http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/idb/informationGateway.php

Science:
-Revise, Revise, REVISE for Biology test TOMORROW (I'm sure you guys have revised, and supposed to, already, just the last round of revision today)

Maths:
-Example 04 in Linear Graphs Notes

History:
-Watch the history video: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/mwh/germany/nazisact.shtml

Innovation and Entrepreneurship:
-Group and Individual work on the ways to promote I&E to schools in Singapore (Performance Task)
-Keynote Slides on I&E in Singapore Schools
(Note: All of these can be found in the I&E section for Google Sites)

Reminder for tomorrow's Narrative Writing's Test!

And so...


Thats All Folks!©
Copyright belongs to Looney Tunes, A Warner Bros Cartoon. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Casandra said...

Ergonomics and Anthropometry entry is due on Monday

Iskandar B Dzulkarnain said...

Oh yeah, sorry. Thanks for the reminder.

Wei Jun said...

Iskandar, Can give me the full access of admin for blogger?