2) Chinese work book (作业 16, 20)
3) Geography lesson 9 (advantages and disadvantages and research about Singapore's 2 child policy after 1970s)
4) Extend History Mindmap, and comment on the History Blog (http://historyexpedition.blogspot.com/2010/07/103-discussion.html)
Bazaar stuff :D
Shift 1: 9.45-10.25
Shift 2: 10.25-11.05
Shift 3: 11.05-11.45
Candy Store (FM=Finance Manager):
Shift 1: Nur Nadiah, Casandra, Nadiah (FM)
Shift 2: Yan Jin (FM), Iskandar, Lucas
Shift 3: Khim (FM), Niloy, Wei Chern
Wii Store:
Shift 1: Gavin, Bernard, KS (FM), Wei Jun
Shift 2: Keith, Azeem (FM), Jin Hao, Justin
Shift 3: Brandon, Gregory, Javin (FM), Bing Han
Enjoy the Bazaar tmr :D! (As the secretary I'm going to set up a duty roster for whipping the white board so watch out!)
6 comments:
Nice one Yan Jin and Thanks for posting on behalf of Iskandar (:
yeah... he n asima have been rely lazy asses recently =D.... n nice background... can u add the fishes widget too
...
im not in charge blog...
its the good ol Vice Chair
hahahaha
Hmm.. I wonder.. Who changed the Blog Title and all the Gadget Title to dark blue causing it to be so hard to be seen and till I changed it to the current light blue? I wonder.. Is it someone in charge of this blog or not?
Post a Comment